Friday, July 15, 2016

#FringeFanFriday: @Kellykel63



Hello Fringe Family,

It's time for another #FringeFanFriday! 

Congrats to @Kellykel63 for being selected to participate in this weeks edition.

You can read her interview below....










1. What country are you from?

United States


 2. In what year did you discover Fringe and what led you to watch it?


I watched a couple of episodes in the first season, however not being too impressed, I stopped.  One night with nothing to do, I happened upon a Fringe episode and Josh Jackson and John Noble were live tweeting--it was the episode "Bad Dreams".  I didn't watch anymore episodes after that season. Then I watched another episode in the second season (don't remember which one), at the behest of my mother and niece, and I fell in love with the show.  Knowing I needed to catch up, I spent a day binge watching the first season on DVD. After that I never ever missed another episode.


3. What are your top 3 favorite episodes?

I'm a Polivia shipper, so these are my favorite shipper episodes.....


"In Which We Meet Mr. Jones" 




"Marionette"




 "A Better Human Being"






4. What is one of your favorite moments of the the entire series?





This is really silly, but it just stays with me. I believe its from episode 1x06 "The Cure", Walter asks Peter to bring him some cotton candy "blue not pink". I can actually hear Walter's voice when I remember the scene. Some of my favorites moments contain great Walter-isms.




5. Which character do you most identify with and why?

Peter because even when he was supposed to not care or not want to be with Walter and crew, he was always supportive and helpful. Quite simply he always cared--it's one of the reasons he stayed on when Olivia asked him to in the pilot episode (also a favorite).  There are a lot of times that I'm not interested in going somewhere, but I go because I care about the person who asked me to come along. I care deeply for my family and friends. 






6. If you could change anything about the finale, what would it be?


Actually, I think I would have changed the tone of the entire season to be more hopeful and provide some levity.  However, I thought the finale was excellent so I wouldn't change anything......well, maybe shorten the time spent on September putting together the machine in the lab. That time could have been spent with Walter, Olivia, Peter and Astrid. 


7. If you could own any object or prop from the show what would it be? 





The crazy helmet hat used in "The Ghost Network" and "In Which We Meet Mr. Jones". It may have been used in other episodes. 



 8. If you could meet your Doppelganger what would you be most eager to learn about them?


If they loved my all time favorite TV shows:  FRINGE and THE X-FILES ;)


9. Have you ever met any of the cast members and if so, what was your encounter like? 


Unfortunately not. However, I probably wouldn't know what to say. 


10. Thank you for taking the time to be apart of our #FringeFanFriday, Is there anything you would like to add about your overall Fringe experience?


I think the best part of my Fringe experience has been interacting in the fandom. I only joined Twitter so that I could tweet about Fringe and follow other people. The fandom really got me involved in social media. It also made me feel okay about obsessing about a TV show. I try to never miss a Fringe Friday shout out every week! Thank you for choosing me to share my Fringe experience and express my love for the show. 






Thank you so much, KellyKel63! You can follow her on Twitter: @Kellykel63

We believe that the Fringe Fandom is a very special community of people that we hope to unite through our #FringeFanFriday participants.

We will feature another fan next Friday!

Have a wonderful weekend and keep looking up.

OTFA Team Member,
-GG 


No comments:

Post a Comment