Friday, June 10, 2016

#FringeFanFriday: @calimerocpajuste

Hello Fringe Family,

It's time for another #FringeFanFriday! 

Congrats to @calimerocpajuste for being selected to participate in this weeks edition.

You can read her interview below....







1. What country are you from?

I live in southern France in the city of Avignon.


 2. In what year did you discover Fringe and what led you to watch it?


I saw the show for the first time in July 2009 during my vacation. My sister told me about this series with Joshua Jackson because I liked Josh as an actor. I was also a  fan of The X-Files and I enjoy the Sci Fi genre.


 3. What are your top 3 favorite episodes?


It's hard to pick my favorite episodes because there are so many good ones.

I will choose "Brown Betty" for its wonderful story and for combining all of the meaningful themes of Fringe into one episode. 




I love the episode "Olivia" for Anna Torv's incredible performance. I just feel like this episode perfectly highlights Anna's talent.




My third favorite episode that I find sublime is "Black Blotter".  John Noble is amazing and the beautiful depth that he brings to this episode is truly inspiring.






4. What is one of your favorite moments of the the entire series?




The finale because I could feel all the love in this series to the fans. Thankfully Fringe was able to conclude in a way that was worthy and faithful to the show. There was just so many touching moments.....


I could feel the emotions that Olivia had when she was in the car talking about Etta with Peter.



Walter and Peter's final embrace just left me speechless.



The conversation between Walter and Astrid when they were talking about Gene was just so sweet!



Lastly.....when Donald dies and Walter goes with Michael it is a beautiful reminder of the history of Fringe, which is the love of a father for his son. 



5. Which character do you most identify with and why?

The character that I can identify most with is Peter Bishop because I also grew up without my father. I find it difficult to reveal myself to people in the same way that Peter struggles with it.  He is such an emotionally rich character that even though he is flawed at times, he always fights for what's most important which is his family and friends.  




6. If you could change anything about the finale, what would it be?

If I could change anything it would be to have seen all the characters in 2015 like Astrid, Broyles, Nina and for Walter to find a way back. It would have also been nice to see a bit more of Peter, Olivia and Etta together.


 7. If you could own any object or prop from the show what would it be?



I would love to have the clapperboard they used while filming Fringe because it marks the beginning of a scene but also the end of one, which I find kind of poetic as I like to think that I will also choose my ending.



8. If you could meet your Doppelganger what would you be most eager to learn about them?

If I were to meet my Doppelganger, I would want to ask her if she is happy with her life and I would probably want to become friends with her.


 9. Have you ever met any of the cast members and if so, what was your encounter like?

Unfortunately I have never met any of the cast members but it's still my dream to meet them one day. If given the chance I would be most eager to meet Anna Torv, John Noble, Joshua Jackson and Joel Wyman.


10. Thank you for taking the time to be apart of our #FringeFanFriday, Is there anything you would like to add about your overall Fringe experience?

When I first discovered this series I had no idea how much it was going to open me to a world that I did not know much about through social networks with the Fringe community. I found all these amazing like minded people that share the same love I have for this series. Since then I have participated in "Naked Tuesday" and "Fringe Friday" events on Twitter by creating icons and promotions. No matter how much time goes by Fringe Friday is still an appointment for me to say, "Hello...I love you and I love this series, the fans and the cast & crew forever".


BONUS: You can view some of @calimerocpajuste's Fringe merchandise below....


Please be respectful of @calimerocpajuste's personal photo.


Please be respectful of @calimerocpajuste's personal photo.


Please be respectful of @calimerocpajuste's personal photo.





Thank you so much, Calimerocpajuste! You can follow her on Twitter: @calimerocpajust

We believe that the Fringe Fandom is a very special community of people that we hope to unite through our #FringeFanFriday participants.

We will feature another fan next Friday!

Have a wonderful weekend and keep looking up!

OTFA Team Member,
-GG



1 comment:

  1. Hello, thank you for having me selected. I was pleased to talk about my Heart Series I lack. But the memory of this adventure is incredible ;-)

    ReplyDelete